My Thoughts On/while Driving
- •I've never been pulled over before, but sometimes I'd like to be so that I can be very respectful to the officer so that he can let me off with a warning.
- •Left blinker means left, right blinker means right, hazards should mean straight.
- •There should be a blinker that adjusts its tempo to that of the current song playing.
- •I need to get new windshield wipers, these just spread water around and that's the opposite of what I need.
- •Should my car be making that sound?
- •It always does, it's probably fine.
- •Check front left tire pressure again? I literally checked it yesterday.
- •When pulling onto a seemingly empty road, it's always good to continuously check both ways so you don't get hit by a temporally oncoming DeLorean.
- •Don't want to pull up directly next to anyone (homeless person or fellow driver) at a light because we may make eye contact.