Top 5 Simpsons Characters You Want Backing You Up in a Bar Fight
The city of Springfield is known for its opinionated residents. They don't hold back and are quick to escalate to drunken violence than talk things out.
- •Groundskeeper WillieAn immigrant working a mundane job in pursuit of the American Dream. He has no problem throwing down at a soccer riot, chasing a bipolar wolf through a school's ventilation system and holding his liquor.
- •Moe SzyslakSimply put, Moe fights cheap and dirty. He has no problem shooting you in the spine if you try to rob him and has years of experience handling drunks.
- •That Yakuza GuyThe Yakuza will kill you 5 times before you know you're dead. His quiet, methodical, cold-blooded stare will intimidate any man no matter his blood-alcohol level. His hands and feet are lethal weapons to boot.
- •Drederick TatumReigning undefeated Springfield World Boxing Champion and reformed felon. His extreme conditioning, killer instinct and lack of remorse is a welcome addition to any saloon based brawl.
- •Hank SkorpioSelf-made captain of industry with aspirations of ruling the world. He is willing to use his many resources to help out a friend. This fearless entrepreneur, who's not a afraid to fight for his vision, is the best friend a guy could ask for.