Top Five Most Overrated Restaurant Chains
If any of these restaurants is your go to spot for big dates, marriage proposals, or a "formal" night out, you gots to do better!
- 1.CHEESECAKE FACTORYI'll never understand people's insatiable desire for mediocre cheesecake and strawberry lemonade. Since I was a teenager, I've watched folks stan for CF like it's the greatest thing in the world. I light weight understand 16 year old high school students putting on tuxedos and attempting to make reservations for a pre-prom dinner. They don't know any better. But, adults, y'all TRIPPIN!
- 2.PF CHANG'SI've had better Asian cuisine in mall food courts. No amount of fancy table cloths or horse statues outside can make their General Tso chicken taste good. And, for the price, I'd rather eat Panda Express or Wok N Roll!
- 3.CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHENAgain, table settings are fooling y'all! Their pizza is not that great! Even their spinach dip that many a female has told me was "to die for" is ehh at best! Papa Johns makes a better pizza and I don't even like Papa Johns. And, the few times I've been to California, I've never seen anyone actually eat California Pizza Kitchen.
- 4.RED LOBSTERIf you're telling me that the best thing at this place is the cheddar biscuits, that means you don't really like this place. The fish is bland, the shrimp is small, and the service is always rather questionable. There's better options. There's gotta be!
- 5.PAPPADEAUXI actually like Pappadeaux, A LOT!!! But, even I know that this isn't exactly 5 star dining. I think we just like the fancy spelling of the name. That "eaux" at the end makes it seem exotic or foreign. Lol. But, to hear people talk about Pappadeaux, you'd think Guy Fieri or Bobby Flay was in the kitchen. It's really expensive fried tilapia with a really popular colorful cocktail with a teaspoon of alcohol in it. Fight me!