CHARACTERS I DESPERATELY WANTED TO BE LIKE GROWING UP
Inspired by @kaydbug89
- •Elizabeth WakefieldNice, wrote for the school paper, pretty in a wholesome way, dated nice guys, seemed very effortlessly likable
- •Sandy in leather pantsSo so sassy, v sexy
- •StargirlQuirky and nonconformist and unforgettable.
- •CatShe just dgaf AND she played sexy paintball with Heath Ledger, plus I loved her outfits so much. Feminist even before it was mainstream.
- •Weetzie BatShe wore weird clothes and had strange friends and was very whimsical and magical. I did NOT understand the larger themes of these books until like the 4th time I read them.
- •Jody SawyerShe didn't have TECHNICAL skill but she had PASSION so she got red pointe shoes and sassy choreography to Michael Jackson
- •Holden CaulfieldWhat angsty teenager *doesn't* secretly think they're exactly like Holden Caulfield
- •Nicole OakleyThis movie is so random, but Kirsten Dunst played an unwashed, braless, misunderstood, damaged rich girl who kept these incredible messy journals that I thought were artsy and genius
- •Phoebe BuffaySeason 1 Phoebe has my dream hair. She's silly and funny and affectionate. I guess any character with weird/boho/eclectic clothing spoke to me?