MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Mostly movies that are highly quotable, mostly comedies from the late 90s/early 2000s.
- •Blades of GloryWhoever invented rope is a REAL a-hole.
- •Drop Dead GorgeousMom never hid the fact that my dad chose his career over us. What was it she always said? Once a carnie, always a carnie. She still cries when she sees a tilt a whirl...or a fat woman in a tube top.
- •That Thing You DoLuke? Who's Luke? When will the records be ready?
- •Dumb & DumberMove it or lose it, sister!
- •CluelessHe does dress better than I do. What would I bring to the relationship?
- •10 Things I Hate About YouBratwurst? Aren't we the optimist?
- •Get Over ItI remember what the wonderful Bobby De Niro said to me. Well, not to me, I read it in an article.