THINGS TO BUY AT TRADER JOES
The crown jewel of American grocery stores
- •Rice puddingMicrowave it, add a dash of cinnamon and a squirt of whipped cream, YAS.
- •Chocolate & vanilla macaroonsYou have to defrost for 30 minutes before eating. Worth it.
- •Paneer spiced naanPairs well with their chicken tikka masala. Freezer Indian food, always a good idea.
- •Miniature chocolate chip cookiesThey taste just like Famous Amos!
- •Dark chocolate peanut butter cupsDuh
- •TJ sour gummiesSurprisingly amazing
- •Tofu spring rolls from the refrigerator sectionThey have a ton of vegetables in them and they come with an amazing peanut dipping sauce
- •Greeting cardsNot food, but they're $.99 and way cute
- •Cat scratcherAgain, not food, but a huge scratcher that comes with catnip and I think it's like $7?