IRRATIONAL THINGS THAT MAKE ME ANXIOUS
- •That I will find my mom's dog dead in her houseShe has this super old three-legged dog and every time I come home for a visit, I'm terrified that I will walk in to her house before she gets home from work and find her dog dead. And she will blame me and be mad.
- •Breaking rules that no one enforcesLike entering the exit door at a store, separating my lights from my darks, swimming less than 30 minutes after eating, etc.
- •Can scary homeless dudes hear me locking my car doors at a red lights?Because I wouldn't want to offend them
- •Will a snake crawl out of my toilet?I can't decided if while I'm sleeping or while I'm using it is more anxiety inducing. Either way, keep the lid shut always. 🚽🐍Suggested by @kates08
- •Do spiders wait until we fall asleep to crawl into our mouths?Suggested by @ryanopolis
- •Lightning will fly through the window and hit just me.Suggested by @ryanopolis
- •Is the cotton going to come off the Q-tip and get stuck in my ear?Suggested by @danasitar