REASONS MY FIANCÉ & I SLEEP IN SEPARATE BEDROOMS (BUT STILL LOVE EACH OTHER)
- •Snoring, on both our parts
- •We keep different schedulesHe's a night owl comedian and I pretend to be a morning person.
- •I love keeping my window open and waking up in a "Goddamned TUNDRA"Is there anything better than snuggling into a warm bed in a cold room? According to him, LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.
- •No bed is big enough to keep his disgusting feet away from meI really think all feet are disgusting (including my own) but for some reason he likes to rub his feet on me, like he's comforting me or something, and it just fucking skeeves me out. WHY ARE THEY CLAMMY?!?
- •He shakes the bed when he jerks off