THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR
By no means an exhaustive list
- •My Sobriety
- •Goat Cheese Crumbles
- •How did your whole family get to be so fucking funny?!? I wish my family was this cool.
- •Those two grandmas on the planeThey gave me my most popular list to date. I will be forever grateful. THINGS THE TWO GRANDMAS SITTING NEXT TO ME SAID OUT LOUD ON MY FLIGHT
- •Gingerbread LattesBuh-Bye Pumpkin Spice, HELLLOOOOO LOVER!
- •Despite the fact that there is an entire country between us (and a 3 hour time difference), you're still my best friend and I can talk to you about anything. I don't know how I survived before I met you. No one else gets my purple hearts but you. 💜💜💜
- •Annie's Fruit SnacksEspecially the Tropical flavor
- •The West WingGives me hope that we'll get it right one day
- •The second I started talking about Half Baked, and you peered around the person in front of me to make eye contact, I knew we'd be fast friends. You are able to give me insight from both perspectives in terms of relationship advice and for that you are like magic.
- •Smithsonian MuseumsFREE Museums?!? Are you serious? The best part of living in the Nation's Capital
- •Nutella + Cookies & Cream Ice CreamTogether, this is some next level shit
- •My brother (& @jesihoolihan)You took me in when I needed to get away, and didn't mind so much when all I wanted to do was Netflix and eat ice cream. The sense of relief I feel that I have a place to go when shit gets really bad is immeasurable. Jeff, you're my ally and whenever our family gets insane, I always turn to you and you make me feel like I belong. Who ARE these other weirdos?!?
- •You're everything. I love you (and other cheesy love shit).