THINGS I STILL DO EVEN THOUGH I KNOW BETTER
Why are most of these mouth-related?
- •Opening things with my teeth
- •Eating right before I go to bed
- •Taking bites of food that has just come out of the oven, before it's cooled enough to eatAnd then trying to somehow blow on it while it is in my mouth, panting around the scalding food until I can swallow it without causing blisters on my esophagus. Cookies straight out of the oven are often the culprit of this, and are super worth the numb burnt tongue feelings that last for multiple days afterwards.
- •Touching hot plates"Careful! Don't touch that plate, it's very hot!" DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
- •Keep my phone next to me when I want to concentrate on a book.Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Staying up way too lateSuggested by @samanthastone
- •Eating so many bagelsSuggested by @samanthastone
- •Order take out even when it's cheaper and faster to make food at home.I'm just lazy sometimes!Suggested by @evak