THOUGHTS ON MY WAY TO MEET @BOOKISHCLAIRE & @LIZDAWSON IN DC
It started here: I'M SO FUCKING PUMPED TO GET MY SECRET SANTA INFO and now it's actually happening. We're meeting at Kramerbooks & Afterwords (an indie bookstore/coffeeshop, natch) in DuPont Circle.
- •I can't believe this is really happening!
- •I feel like I'm on my way to meet celebrities.
- •I hope they don't murder me?Like, there are two of them and one of me, they could overpower me.
- •I wonder if they'll be able to tell how much concealer I used today.It's a lot.
- •I hope the coffee shop has low lighting.
- •Gosh, I hope they like me.
- •But if they're on the fence, I got them some pretty dope gifts, so I'll probs just buy their love.
- •I hope they like the gifts.I handmade some stuff and it's borderline dorky as hell (and ListApp themed!) so I really hope they don't think I'm lame.
- •I'm really sleepy so I'm so happy we're going for coffee.
- •But I'm also really hungry, so I hope this place has food, and not just like, raw vegan stuff but like yummy food.
- •Maybe we can walk down to &pizza after?
- •Maybe I'll just walk down to &pizza by myself if they hate me and drown my feelings in garlic sauce and goat cheese.
- •I didn't wear my most comfortable walking shoes, because I wanted to look cute.
- •Maybe the photos we take can be like, the abstract kind and not of my face. Like, our cups of coffee or our shoes or a close up pic of my eye makeup?
- •I hope I don't accidentally start talking in a British accent after hanging out with @bookishclaire for five seconds
- •Does @LizDawson talk in a British accent because she's around Claire so much?
- •Must try not to talk shit about people on ListApp, no one wants to be the mean girl.
- •Crap! I'm early.