TV SHOWS I'VE BINGE WATCHED IN 2015, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Besides The West Wing, which the guy and I are always watching. Once we finish, we just start over at the beginning.
- •Sonic HighwaysI want to make the comedy version of this show.
- •The WireJohn's watching this for the third time and he gets too intense sometimes and I make him take breaks. He thinks he's McNulty and will sometimes text me "Oh no! McNulty's in trouble!"
- •Broad CityI love Abbi & Ilana so much...like every other 21-35yo. Also, Hannibal is THE MAN!
- •Dawson's CreekJamie + Pacey forever! Is it any surprise that I ended up with a comedian?
- •Don't Trust the B... in Apt 23Because JVDB making fun of Dawson will forever be my fucking favorite.
- •GleeMeaningful looks during musical numbers. The songs make me happy, ok?
- •ChuckAka Seth Cohen: Spy
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtTBH, I thought I would hate this. But I watched it in a day. That opening credits song is the worst though.
- •Big LovePolygamy intrigues me. Also, I now know everything there is to know about being Mormon. QUIZ ME!
- •The Last Man on EarthMy dad is the one who told me about this show. I didn't realize it until I started watching, but he told me the entire pilot episode scene by scene including most of the jokes. It was adorable.
- •Gilmore GirlsI never watched this show before now, so while most of my friends identified with Rory, I'm coming from this weird place of being the same age as Lorelai and I just keep thinking "Holy shit! What if I had a teenager right now?!?!"