Reasons Why I Swipe Left on Tinder
I'm not currently using Tinder but when I tried it for about 2 months last year I noticed some patterns in what dudes had in their profiles. Honestly, I probably swipe right 1 out of 50 people. :p
- •Blank descriptionJust write one line! It doesn't have to be particularly creative. I just want to know you can write sentences.
- •Music is listed as a thing you likeWho doesn't like music?!
- •You mention Netflix + chillStop it.
- •"I'm into EDM"I honestly didn't know what this was until I used Tinder and had to look it up because it was in SO MANY profiles.
- •Three paragraphs about how you're searching for your soulmate and the perfect girl could be youGTFO
- •Holding up a fishWtf, why?! Maybe because I live out in the country, but 1/3 of dudes have a fish pic. Nope.
- •All of you're interests are intense, outdoorsy activitiesHiking, rock climbing, hunting, kayaking, skydiving. Good for you but I'm not going to go die in the wilderness.
- •Description is a quote or poemReally?
- •Shirtless picsYou're obviously a gym bro.
- •Writes about how stupid it is that you're on Tinder...Well, you are.
- •You aren't smiling in even one photoYou obviously are a serial killer.