Top 5 Favorite Harry Potter Characters
- 1.Luna LovegoodThere are so many reasons why I love Luna. She's smart, kind, and quirky. She knows everyone thinks she's a weirdo but she doesn't let it bother her. She does what she wants and brings a unique perspective into the group. You do you, girl!
- 2.Remus LupinAh, Remus, the kind-hearted and tortured Marauder. The star of the best fanfics. Lupin has been affected by so much tragedy and he has to deal with turning into a werewolf each month so all I want for Lupin is to be happy. His death was the worst for me. Plus, the first time he meets Harry he saves his life and then gives him chocolate...so he's the best.
- 3.Hermione GrangerObvs. She's the smartest and bravest badass witch around. Harry and Ron would get nowhere without her.
- 4.Molly WeasleyShe knits cool sweaters. She raised 7 children. She and Arthur have cute nicknames for each other. Her house is a safe haven for Harry and the Order. Plus she killed Bellatrix Lestrange. Best fictional mom ever.
- 5.Albus DumbledoreHe's a complicated man. Up until the last book, he was seen as the infallible, wise wizard that Harry looked to for guidance. When his dark past was revealed, it was a shocking new side of him to see. It humanized him in a way that made his fight for good even more meaningful.