5 BOOKS THAT WILL KICK START YOUR 2016
Some great reads aimed to inspire, guide, provide insight, and lead you in the right direction for your career, family, personal relationships, and financial goals
- •The Zig Zag PrincipleBy Rich Christiansen Stop. Forget everything you’ve heard about achieving your goals. Whether you’re trying to start a small business, grow your existing business, or make changes in your life—you should never beeline to your goal. The road to success is never a straight line.
- •The Master Key SystemBy Charles F. Haanel self development guideline for emotional intelligence, inner peace, unlocking full potential and leveraging your strengths to find peace
- •The Richest Man in BabylonBy George Samuel Clason Dispenses financial advice through a collection of ancient tales and parables set in ancient Babylon. Superb, enlightening at least, making this a wonderful peace of literature as well as a personal finance class from a top tier university.
- •The Heroin DiariesBy Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe HOLY SHIT. This book, which is very well put together as a classic, vivid memoir, is more of a horror film, demonstrating the dark side of Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll. Many will not be able to stomach the raw, energetic and often grotesque but reassuring text that is constructed so wonderfully by Nikki, but will somehow not be able to put down the book.
- •Steal Like an ArtistBy Austin Kleon You don’t need to be a genius, you just need to be yourself. That’s the message from Austin Kleon, a young writer and artist who knows that creativity is everywhere, creativity is for everyone. A manifesto for the digital age, Steal Like an Artist is a guide whose positive message, graphic look and illustrations, exercises, and examples will put readers directly in touch with their artistic side. Some dope shit. Really. Check it out