MOVIE MOMENTS WHERE I ALWAYS CRY
- •The Little MermaidKing Triton: Well I guess there's one problem left. Sebastian: And what's that, Your Majesty? King Triton: How much I'm going to miss her.
- •TitanicWhen Rose looks at Jack, descending into the ocean in the row boat. The music cues, flares illuminates Roses' face. Then she jumps back on the Titanic.
- •Wreck-It RalphAfter they build the go kart, Ralph sees how awful it is, but Vanellope loves it so much.
- •Toy Story 3Honestly, the last 25 minutes I just look like that one shot of Beyonce in "why don't you love me"
- •UpAside from the best love story ever told in 3 minutes, when grumpy Carl opens up Ellie's adventure book, seeing the note she left him, I'm completely done
- •Erin BrockovichWhen Erin delivers the final verdict and check to Donna.