CELEBRITY DEATHS THAT UPSET ME THE MOST
I mean, I don't know these people personally, it shouldn't affect my life. But sometimes it really does feel like the loss of family or friend.
- •Gregory PeckI had just discovered how great he was in all of his films. I was devastated that I wouldn't get any new ones.
- •John RitterProbably my first experience with a actor death. My whole family loved 8 Simple Rules so we basically had him in our house every week. It was really painful to watch the show deal with his passing too.
- •Robin WilliamsPractically grew up with him always around. I also hate how the media reports the causes of death. It's usually too soon and too much speculation.
- •Harris WittelsHe seemed so bright and sweet. And seeing all his friends and colleagues speak so lovingly about him really made me wish I knew him.
- •Phillip Seymour HoffmanI happened to be a block away from him when he was found. New York can make death feel so distant but close.
- •Amy WinehouseHorrible case of too young too soon. And I really wanted to hear more albums from her. Also the 27 club thing freaks me out.
- •Natasha RichardsonThe new Parent Trap was basically a staple in my childhood. And then I found out she was in Cabaret and wished I could've see her in it. Plus her and Liam Neeson were so perfect.