DOCUMENTARIES THAT MAKE ME CRY
Previously, docs that make me laugh: DOCUMENTARIES THAT MAKE ME LAUGH
- •AmyGutted by this one. The worst part for me was watching comedians kicking her when she's at her lowest. Such an immense talent gone too soon. Also, the '27 club' freaks me out.
- •Dior and IWatching someone works so hard at something they are passionate about brings me to instant tears.
- •BlackfishVery hard to watch. Any cruelty to animals=instant tears.
- •The CoveSame as with Blackfish. And what's worse is I don't think much has been done to change what's happening in Japan.
- •Bill Cunningham's New YorkThis is really an uplifting and inspirational movie, but there's a part where Bill talks about religion and it simply makes me cry every time.
- •Broadway IdiotSimilar to Dior and I, who knew that these punk rockers would find a love of theater!??
- •Monday's at RacineSuch strong women and what a wonderful thing this salon does for them.