PARTS OF NEW YORK EMMA REFUSES TO FUCK WITH
HELL ZONES IN MANHATTAN.
- 1.Hell's Kitchen. Just. All of it.
- 2.Murray Hill. Also self-explanatory. Except for once a year when I'm like "yeah I do want unlimited sake bombs and mediocre sushi for $5"
- 3.I think they call it Union Square. FUCK THAT PLACE. Honorable mention: the Union Square Trader Joes.
- 4.The Times Square-Grand Central connection shuttle. Homeless dudes.
- 5.Hudson Yards. They're even gonna build a Neiman Marcus here and I want NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
- 6.The zone in front of Dominique Ansel anytime before 9 AM. That's my commute!!! WTF!!!! IT'S A DESSERT!!!
- 7.North FIDI. When I die and go to hell it's gonna look like North FIDI. Different than South FIDI, this place looks like Columbus, OH threw up on itself.
- 8.Broadway in Soho any time that isn't 8 AM or 3 AM. Three words: teens from Jersey.
- 9.The Olive Garden in Times Square. It is three stories of foul.
- 10.Erin McKenna's Babycakes. On principle.