Things I've been thinking while house shopping.
Rather an continuing to pay an astronomical amount of rent, I've decided to buy a house. Cue the anxiety.
- •When did I actually get old enough to have a mortgage.
- •Clearly this can't be my life. I'm not old enough for this!
- •It'd be great to have a husband right about now.Don't get me wrong, I'm crafty. But I definitely can't do it all alone.
- •Fenced back yard?Hello new doggy!
- •Oh I love that...Quickly followed by: "why did they do that?!"
- •When reflecting on the houses:I like the house with a and b. Which is when my mother has to tell me they are different houses.
- •Which leads to.Why do they all look the same?! Doors. Windows. Roof. Floors.
- •This is exhausting. I've seen 20 houses in 3 days.
- •Let's just forget this. I'll be broke forever. It's fine.Just kidding! Wish me luck!