Hand Signals That Are Really Bad in Other Countries but in America Aren't as Bad
There is a potential that you could find this list highly offensive, depending on if you are from a particular country. Proceed with caution.
- •In Germany this means, "Your grandma is going to die and she should hurry up and do it."
- •In United Arab Emirates this means "Ma'am, your slip is showing." Not cool.
- •I'm not exactly sure what this means but I did it to a police officer in Croatia and almost got myself arrested.
- •In some small neighborhoods in both Sweden and Norway this can mean, "You kiss like a dead fish." Thankfully it's hard to do by accident so you shouldn't have a problem if you're visiting.
- •In Lebanon this means...let's just say it means exactly what you think it means.