Top songs from Made in the A.M.
because I read a ranking online that I don't agree with and today is the 1 year anniversary of the album release??
- 1.A.M.My fav and the title song. I read that someone didn't understand it but I love it because it is so real and emulates that early 20s feeling so well---trying to find yourself, be somebody, find someone else even. Rebelling, exploring. It's all there.
- 2.Hey AngelI love the build of this song. It is the perfect intro to the album.
- 3.Walking in the WindI think this song is beautiful. I relate as well. But it's thus high up because I think its beautiful and moving.
- 4.Temporary FixCatchy, energetic and not overplayed.
- 5.WolvesA new sound that I LOVE. Also the lyrics are 👌
- 6.PerfectMaybe it's over played. I love this song but I'm still putting it on the list lower.
- 7.If I Could FlyI don't crave this song but fall in love with it by the end every time.
- 8.HistoryIt pulls on the heartstrings of all directioners
- 10.Drag Me DownCatchy but not their best work...