Top songs from Made in the A.M.
because I read a ranking online that I don't agree with and today is the 1 year anniversary of the album release??
- •A.M.My fav and the title song. I read that someone didn't understand it but I love it because it is so real and emulates that early 20s feeling so well---trying to find yourself, be somebody, find someone else even. Rebelling, exploring. It's all there.
- •Hey AngelI love the build of this song. It is the perfect intro to the album.
- •Walking in the WindI think this song is beautiful. I relate as well. But it's thus high up because I think its beautiful and moving.
- •Temporary FixCatchy, energetic and not overplayed.
- •WolvesA new sound that I LOVE. Also the lyrics are 👌
- •PerfectMaybe it's over played. I love this song but I'm still putting it on the list lower.
- •If I Could FlyI don't crave this song but fall in love with it by the end every time.
- •HistoryIt pulls on the heartstrings of all directioners
- •Drag Me DownCatchy but not their best work...