Things about going on tour
- •Your bus is your home. It is the only stable 10ft2 area that you can count on
- •Most of America looks exactly the same. It's almost creepy, actually. Lots of little towns with little strip malls. And one good Walmart and one bad Walmart.
- •On the other hand, you come across some unexpected gems. One of my favorite places is actually Rapid City, SD. I never ever would have gone there if I had not toured.
- •Fatigue is an ever constant friend. Though it can be troublesome, especially on a five show weekend, nothing feels better than to be utterly exhausted from doing what you love all day every day.
- •You will always look back on this time. No matter how hard it is, no matter how many times our bus breaks down, and no matter how many miles we shlep across the good ol' US of A, I will always be nostalgic for the time I traveled across the country with my best friends.