Fictional women I channel when I need a bit more moxie
In no particular order other than mood and potential opponent
- •Annalise Keating (How to Get Away With Murder), stage one
- •Miranda Priestly (Devil Wears Prada)When people ask me a question they already know the answer to (e.g. via text, on a syllabus, on a meeting agenda)
- •Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones), put upon times
- •Annalise Keating, stage done
- •"Calamity" Jane Bodine (Our Brand Is Crisis), know what the fuck I'm talking about time
- •Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones), smug timesWhen I'm feeling over-confident in my "strategy"
- •Sally (Peanuts), so pleasedWhen everyone does what they're supposed to and does it well
- •Mary Jane Paul (Being Mary Jane)When I need to keep it super professional but maybe a little nice-nasty
- •Lucy Van Pelt (Peanuts)When I have all the info but you don't know I've got all the info
- •Adele (channeling drag queen fab)
- •Abbi (Broad City)I'm about as cool as Abbi when trying to get my mack on...which is not very.
- •Ilana (Broad City)Most days, wearing headphones at work, trying to find a groove