For You (1978) album ranked
Prince's debut album ranked!
- •I'm YoursThis scorching rocking anomaly on this disco heavy album foreshadowed the genre blending that was to come.
- •Just As Long As We're TogetherDisco has never sounded better.
- •BabyA ballad about what a lot of young couples deal with. We get a hint of Prince's vocal range here.
- •Soft and WetA filthy half sung/half whispered disco sex romp. "I have a sugar cane, I wanna lose in you."
- •My Love Is ForeverMiddle of the road 70's pop number.
- •In LoveThis is album filler. Meh with a sparkle.
- •So BlueNothing special here nothing bad either.
- •Crazy YouAn acoustic treat but nothing to write home about.
- •For YouThis is the first minute of music that introduces us to Prince.