Two days in Prague
A quick holiday in Prague in March. I loved the city, there is so much more I want to see.
- •View from the Charles BridgeI had two days in Prague the weather wasn't going to be good on day 2 so off to Charles Bridge I went
- •Prague CastleWasn't sure if I missed the Czech equivalent to the UK Changing of the Guard
- •Day 2 bad weather at Charles BridgeI took this picture in colour but it looks better in black and white
- •Taking photos with a shaky handPrague Old Town Square but with my shaky hand I made the clock look bit like the Tower of Pisa
- •Trdelnik (Slovak and Czech delicacy)This is an apple strudel one I bought in the Old Town. It tastes like Cronut dough and had layers of apple and nuts topped with cream. Was it supposed to be cold? That I couldn't work out
- •Burger from Joy Burger bar and GrillIt tasted as yummy as it looked. Unfortunately the farmer fries I ordered were too delicious to last.