Already on li.st? Open in app.
I was supposed to move out and graduate this weekend. Those both got rescheduled. So, here's what I've done while the snow fell.
- •Started watching The Man in the High Castle
- •Slept some more
Good things are coming, right?
- •I graduate on Saturday and move out of my college dorm.
- •Then I stay at home for a day and a half before checking into my hotel
- •Then, on Monday I'm getting my hair done, an IUD inserted (it better work this time) than going to pick up my boyfriend from the airport 😱🤓😍
Alternative title: Ugh. I'm only one person 😢
- •Decorate my cap. I don't care if its looked down on. I'm doing it.
- •Papers and projects galore!
- •Meetings, meetings, meetings.
- •The chance to vote for a woman to be president, even if she sadly didn't get elected 😭
- •My brother's. They're a pain in my butt most days but I still love them.
- •Warm clothes and a roof over my head.
- •For Donald Trump and his goons to not be the leader of this country. Do work, Electoral College.
- •A job with a good salary.
- •An apartment (and enough money to furnish it)
- •Balsam scented candles
- •Baking cookies with the family (mainly my little brother)
- •Seeing people's faces when they open the gifts I give them.
I love it, so obviously I had to take a lot of pictures because it will never look this good again.
- •I even took a nap and the waves are still there.
- •I'm getting it done before I pick up my boyfriend next month too, because I feel amazing.
- •After this past year I really need this.
Last week I started medication for anxiety and depression. How's that for timing? I've been hiding it from my family for awhile, but they've known that I'm clinically depressed and have anxiety out the wazoo. Unfortunately, last week's results did me in. I had a doctor appointment at my school's clinic and I told the doc everything.
- •When I heard the results, I, like so many others considered taking my own life to get out of it. However, my thoughts were fleeting. I told my counselor (while I have him) and my doctor about them and they gave me a script for meds and a card with the Suicide Hotline's number on it.
- •I haven't called because they haven't returned.
- •Today I got a text from my brother:I tried to be nice, but I was in class and was focusing on that.
My boyfriend of a little over a year is meeting my mom this Christmas. I'm nervous as fuck. Here's why...
- •The other weekend during family photos and while riding in my mom's car to locations she told me that I "need to rethink my relationship, and also my vote." 😒
- •My mom has never liked any of my boyfriend's and especially not my current one which lives almost 5,000 miles away.
- •She really doesn't like him because within the next year or so we plan on living with each other. Either here or in Sweden. I just need to get experience in my field and he needs to get done with his program that he starts in January.
In 50 days I get to see my boyfriend again. It's been almost 6 months since we've seen each other. Here's a short, tentative list of what we are going to do on his first trip to the states. That is, if our country is still here after the election.
- •We're going to IHOP after he lands so that he can eat and can try it.
- •Then we're going to Walmart for supplies before going to our hotel. He's really curious to see a Walmart too. It's adorable.
- •I can't wait to see his reaction to ALL that we're doing in the short two weeks that he'll be here 🤓