I CAN'T SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT ANYMORE
It's been a very stressful week and my body is responding by apparently turning me into a reluctant vampire.
- •I started the week by taking a melatonin to help myself fall asleep because my roommates bf never leaves our suite and I'm a little worried about that on a few levels. Unfortunately when I woke up the next day I just felt like I'd been run over by a truck.
- •I've attempted to take a few naps this week to catch up on sleep, but my anxiety has a way of keeping me awake at night, much like it is now. It's currently 4:21 am and I have a class at 10 and I think it takes me 30 minutes to an hour to fall asleep.
- •The stress of this part of the semester is always the worst and I'm not even graduating yet.
- •I found out that my trip to Norway is actually going to be super expensive since we have to buy our own airfare both ways and we aren't going through my school's study abroad program that helps with that and so the anxious side of my brain wants to play with possibilities of not going and possibilities of not seeing my boyfriend for almost 6 months
- •I was denied Medicaid because I have a small inheritance that I received when my dad passed away almost 7 years ago, but it all goes to school and my travels that have been school related.
- •If I do go on this trip I have no idea where I'm going to live afterwards or if my boss will hire me for the summer and be cool with me being gone for the first month & still let me move into a room early.
- •I miss my boyfriend. I miss having him physically near me so that I can lament to him. Ever since our relationship began he's always been there to listen to me and I love that about him & this time difference is killing me.I love my friends that are in relationships and are happy and in love. I just want to be able to do that too. This is both the most rewarding and devastating relationship I've been in. I need to graduate and get over to his side of the hemisphere ASAP before I lose my mind.
- •I have SO many assignments and projects due by the end of this semester and I'm terrified that I won't get them done in time and pass my classes.