I Hate Today
- •There's something going on with my boyfriend and he won't tell me what it is so that I could possibly help.I'm an anxious person that also happens to be nosey. This doesn't help me.
- •I fell into a deep depression this weekend and I have two papers and a presentation to get through this week/the next three days and I haven't made a lot of progressI hate myself for this
- •I just got an email from my boss about me being accidentally 20 minutes late to a shift this weekend.I was running an errand really quick and flew back as soon as I realized the time. I can't get fired. Then I'd be unemployed and living in my car during a Midwest summer.
- •My boyfriend has been incommunicado all day today and I don't know if he's okay or not and I just want to talk to him.I know he's busy with his own stuff, but we have a routine of sorts and I've gotten nothing today and it's freaking me out.
- •I've been to therapy once today and I have a feeling I'll need to go back for another impromptu session before the day is out.
- •I hate this week already and it's only just begun 😭
- •My therapist told me just to focus on today, but it's like pulling teeth when you're already burnt out and you have to push yourself to get even a paragraph of homework done.
- •I can't wait for this week to be over so that I can relax and get out of my own head for a little bit and start reading and writing on my own terms for awhile.