I leave for Norway in 3 days. I still need to...
I'm going to be gone for a month and I'm so excited! I've waited for this trip since January. I'm beyond ready to go.
- •Clean my room/fridge before I go just in case I have something that can spoil and also I can have a clean room to welcome me home.
- •Finish packing
- •Set up travel insuranceI'm doing that tomorrow at work.
- •Organize what needs to go in my carry on and what needs to go in my luggage.
- •Pull a bit more $ from savings so that I can eat a little but at the airports when I have layovers.
- •Confirm my ride home in a month.
- •Tell people not to contact me via my phone for a month because I'm not answering.