I'M BASICALLY RORY GILMORE
I've been a fan of the show forever and I'm beyond excited for the revival. I've always seen a little bit of myself in Rory and here's how...
- •My room is full of books
- •I have a yen for traveling and the walls of my room are covered in maps and postcards from countries I've been to/plan on visiting
- •Coffee, coffee, coffee
- •Though my mom hasn't always been a single parent she has been for the past 7 years or so and in that time she's taught me a lot about being an independent and resourceful woman, just like Lorelai, but we aren't that close.
- •I've gone to a foreign country to meet a loverMy current boyfriend over winter break for the fastest and most exciting week of my life
- •I support Planned Parenthood and am very Pro-choiceFast forward to Rory's Yale days
- •I've lived in a small town for a significant part of my life
- •Despite the fact that I'm a Communication/PR major my first love will always be journalism
- •I found out recently that I too can definitely pull off a stylish trench coat
- •I've been educated at an expensive school.I mean, it was a Catholic school, but it still had uniforms and a hefty tuition and i was moved to a public school because the cost got too high.
- •I make pop culture references that my friends don't always get a lot
- •I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I have are my closest ones.