MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THIS MAN
Allow me this one thing.
- •This one >
- •He relentlessly supports meWe've been together for almost the entirety of my senior year and he pushes me to succeed in my classes even from across the ocean.
- •He pushes me to do better
- •He has given me major confidence in my bodyMy mom has projected a lot of her own body issues onto me, and he has scooped those out of me and filled the spaces with love and kind and gentle words.
- •He has made me a better communicatorIm a Communications major and it has only helped me to perfect my craft.
- •He is a constant that I look forward to hearing from, whether it's via a quick phone call, video call or texting throughout the dayMy camera roll on my phone is basically just screenshots of him and our conversations ❤️
- •He's made my Grinch-like heart grow.Before I met him I was bitter, sad and lonely and about to start collecting cats or yarn balls.
- •I'm actually looking forward to my futureBecause there's a good chance he'll be my partner in crime in it. Hopefully.
- •He makes a lot of "we" statements which up until recently were incredibly foreign to me. But now, they're becoming increasingly more and more comfortable to me.
- •Whenever I hear him speak in his native tongue (Icelandic) this is my face: 😍Sure, I can't understand it, yet, but I'm slowly learning.
- •His personalityIt's like mine, but not so much so that we are incompatible. It's just enough that we compliment each other nicely ☺️
- •His brain.He knows like 3-4 languages and he's just as curious about the world as I am.
- •He loves dog. Cats are fine too, but if I were to own an animal with him it would be a dog. In a heartbeat.
- •His dimples.
- •Oh yeah, and I get to see him in a month after not seeing him since January 🤓💘