My Patriotism has a case of Whiskey Dick this year.
I should be more patriotic and American flag waving crazy today, but it's an election year so I'm not. I think besides that I know why too.
- •Donald Trump is scary close to possibly being our next president.
- •I've been to some really cool countries that have their shit more in order than we do. Looking at you Scandinavia, you beautiful bastard 😏😗
- •I've worked almost 30 hours this weekend and I'm exhausted & I still have work to do for my class
- •I'm running low on money and I don't get paid for another month.
- •The only good things about this coming November are: I'm going to see Amy Schumer with my mom for her birthday, my boyfriend is coming to America for the first time to meet my family/have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with us and be with me for two weeks.
- •In summation, I hope this November we don't fuck it up. I really do like my country it's just hard to watch what we're doing to it everyday.
- •Make good choices, USA