Panic Attacks @ Bus terminals
As it turns out my anxiety is omnipresent. Normally when I travel my anxiety falls away, but today it came back, and it was out for blood.
- •I got to the station and I am an ugly American and don't use bus terminals very often and I went to information roughy 5x to make sure that I was at the right terminal because my bus wasn't there yet.See? Ugly American/kinda terrible traveler apparently.
- •I got close to thinking that I might miss or have missed my bus already since I didn't see it.
- •Then i found every bus that matched my tickets color and asked every driver and they didn't know or told me the same one I was just at.
- •By this point I was panicking, because that's my body's natural impulse when stressed. 💁🏻
- •I also frantically called my boyfriend after deleted shit off my phone that it has been yelling at me to do for almost a month. He didn't answer which panicked me a bit more, but he's either showering or en route to the stop to get me.Either way, panicking.
- •Then, after another stint at the information desk and from another employee I went right back to where I started.
- •Finally I found the bus that goes to where the boy and his parents live so I stopped the driver (almost in tears) and asked him if the bus goes to where I'm going.
- •He said yes, and now I'm finally on the presumably correct bus and I should be back in my boyfriends arms in three hours.
- •*deep breath*
- •I think I'm gonna see if I can get medicated for this damn anxiety when I get home.