Places I Would Be An Expat
I'm from the U.S. and since things are getting a little dicey here it's always safe to have a backup plan.
- •IcelandIt's where my boyfriend and I first met and once I have my degree I could get a good job there.
- •NorwaySure, it's expensive, but once you're in the country you're taken care of.
- •SwedenCheaper than Norway and you still get the benefits of your country taking care of you.
- •CanadaIt's cold, but I love it. Plus, it would give me a good excuse to finally learn French.
- •The U.K. (Specifically London)I'm noticing a trend here in the expensive places I want to live, but I've always wanted to live there. 💁🏻