THINGS I'VE DONE TODAY TO QUELL MY ANXIETY
My anxiety hasn't been as crazy as it normally is, which is surprising. Here's hoping this sticks.
- •Sat down and wrote a to-do list and stuck it somewhere visible
- •Did my dishesI've always found doing dishes helps me calm down and I have unfortunately been putting mine off for awhile.
- •Put away laundry and also got several loads ready to be washed. I just need to find the motivation to do that too because I getting low on cu te clothes.
- •Made myself dinner.I live in a dorm and I only have a small fridge and a microwave. I worked with it.
- •Cleaned out my bathroom drawers.They've been getting heavy with lots of unnecessary stuff.
- •Cleaned the bottom of my bed.I finally hung up clothes and stuff.
- •Now I've lit a calming candle and am watching Gilmore Girls for the umpteenth time and writing another list.
- •Also, my boss is back from her vacation so now I can talk to her about working this summer after I get home from Norway.
- •...now if only my uncle would call me back.
- •How do you deal with your anxiety?