Things I want now but am too impatient to wait for.
Patience is a virtue, but sadly I lack it.
- •An apartment
- •Plants for the apartmentMy last name is Gardner. Why not try out that green thumb?
- •One of these guysI qualify for an ESA (Emotional Support Animal) and I want it to be one these beauties.
- •My own bed.I've been sleeping on government provided beds and my mom's couch for almost 5 years. It's time to be a big girl.
- •BookshelvesMy babies need a home as much as I do.
- •A decent paying job post-college
- •I think I just want to take care of something (i.e plants and animals) since no one else wants to take care of me right now.
- •Actual silverware and dishes. As it turns out drinking wine (when I do drink) out of plastic Solo cups isn't fun. Plus, I want to make food that's not from a plastic cup or needs to be microwaved.
- •A dishwasher.Sometimes I find hand washing cathartic, but there are some things I'd rather let a machine do.