Things I Want When I Graduate Next Fall
- •A dogMy depression and anxiety was so bad this past year that I considered cancelling my Norway trip & checking into the psych ward @ my local hospital. I want an ESA.
- •The job at the publishing company that I'm hoping to get an internship at this fall.It's basically my dream job & getting paid for that would only make my life after graduation better.
- •An apartmentIt doesn't have to be on my own just yet. That will happen in time, but I did get offered to live with a friend of mine when I graduate school if not sooner.
- •A better GPAI had a goal to graduate with a 3.0 so that I could get into grad school if I wanted to after undergrad, but now I'm fighting tooth and nail to get it.
- •BookshelvesMy babies need a home. As do I.
- •My degree.I will proudly frame that sucker and hang it wherever I end up. Especially since it has taken me 10 years after graduating high school to get it.