What I've done since the semester has ended.
I'm done with another semester 🙌🏻 and if things go well I'll be a college graduate in December (thank god). I barely passed but that's a clear sign to me that I'm burnt out.
- •Slept in really late on days I don't work.
- •Not done my laundry, which really needs to get done before my trip in a week and a half or so.
- •Enjoyed the silence and not having to lock my bathroom door anymore.
- •Started Gilmore Girls for the umpteenth time.
- •Started watching The Americans. Why did I wait so long?!Keri Russell is flawless
- •Accidentally used almost all of my tax refund check to try and make it until my next payday.Getting paid monthly sucks, yo.
- •Looked into an internship that I would be perfect at at a publishing company in my city. 😍
- •Got offered an opportunity to live with a friend of mine as soon as I get out of college/before 👍🏻👍🏻
- •Counted down the days until I finally leave (15) and finally get to see my BF again because 5 months is a long ass time to not see an SO. Props to army wives and girlfriends.
- •Read-well, a little, I'm working on reading more
- •Writing- I'm hoping that this months long writing block is finally over. Especially since I have to write while in Norway.