Let me LISTRODUCE myself
I don't have any followers right now, so this is for any future followers I may obtain! 😝
- •Hi, I'm Melissa and I'm a ginger.
- •I am a Physical Therapist from Kansas, USAI graduated from Wichita State University in 2014 with my Doctor of Physical Therapy and I now work in an outpatient PT clinic.
- •What people think I do
- •What I think I do
- •What I actually do
- •I have been married to the love of my life, Joshua, for just over 1.5 years. But we've been together for just over 11 years.
- •So...yes we started dating during our Sophomore year in High School.
- •I grew up with a single mother and one older sister. I had a fantastic childhood, and I was an ignorant child. I had NO idea we were so poor. (Ignorance is bliss, right?) I consider that a testament to my mother, she never made us worry about her money troubles and she still let us have fun. And I love her for that.After I turned 21 she took my sister, Danielle, and I to Vegas. So. Much. Fun.
- •My mom was my best friend. One month after my husband and I were married, she was diagnosed with cancer. She went through all the required treatment including 6 rounds of chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. But she passed away on May 7, 2015. The worst day of my life.
- •She was my light on my darkest days, she was always there. And now she's not. (other than in spirit)
- •On top of losing my best friend and mother, we also lost our greatest fur baby, the Boston Terrier HarliQuinn.
- •So you can say we've had a rough year. That would not be a lie. But I never would have made it if it wasn't for my amazingly supportive husband, sister, and family and friends. I cherish every moment with my loved ones, and I never want to take them for granted again.
- •On a lighter note... My husband just graduated with his Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) from the University of Kansas (KU)! I am so proud of him for all of his hard work!!
- •We are getting another Boston Terrier (yes we are crazy BT people!!) to be our current one's companion! Here is our BT Penny Lane, she is just over one year old and she was raised and adored by our late HarliQuinn.
- •Here is our soon-to-be BT Lola Ivy! She is only 3 weeks old right now! 😍
- •Well that was a roller coaster of emotions, just like this past year. But that's just a little bit about me! Feel free to ask me anything!