Already on li.st? Open in app.
Not the most 5 stars which I don't think is the point - this is my favourite matches...
- 1."Macho King" Randy Savage vs The Ultimate Warrior - Wrestlemania VII (1991)Totally responsible for making me a wrestling fan. This match is utter, utter nonsense, but 8 year old me didn't care. Savage is my absolute hero growing up and this is so much fun. Especially when Warrior goes nuts and starts talking to his hands...
- 2.CM Punk vs John Cena - Money in The Bank (2009)Tempted to put it first. Incredible. I dare you to watch the hype video alone and not be excited. But... but... how much more could Punk have done? That's the sad thought. That said - best moment in Michael Cole's career is his reaction to Punk winning. "Oh. Oh my God"
- 3.Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura - NXT Takeover DallasWatched this on live broadcast. First "proper" introduction to Nakamura. Loved it so much I woke the wife up to tell her. Incredibly, with this in mind, she loves this match too
- 1.White Wine in the SunTim Minchin
- 2.The Christmas Flip FlopThe Dan Band
- 3.Zombie ChristmasEmmy The Great & Tim Wheeler
- 1.Bad BonesWXW
- 2."Bodyguy" Roy Johnson *************PROGRESS
- 3.GradoICW / TNA
No repeated wrestlers or years... wanted to get Montreal on and as many Traditional Survivor Series matches as possible. Because it's the Survivor Series.
- 1.1998 - THE ROCK VS MANKIND (DEADLY GAME FINAL)This was before the "Montreal" finish became cliche. Deadly Game tournament is possibly the best PPV storyline ever. Brilliant ending.
- 2.2011 - PUNK V DEL RIOStart of one of the greatest streaks ever.
- 3.1997 - HBK VS BRET HART (MONTREAL)Two of the worlds best in one of the most famous matches ever.
Starting with my favourite and going down. They're all good but taste in art is subjective
- 1.White BearI literally applauded the final twist in my front room (at the penultimate ad break). Lenora Crichlow was awesome and it has TIRES in it being incredible
- 2.Shut Up & DanceStill haunted by the final phone call. Totally on the edge of my seat throughout
- 3.The National AnthemThe one that started it. Took a potentially ridiculous idea but not only followed through with it, but made it work
No story or background given. Just 10 great shots from Keele Campus.
This was tough. No explanations, so massive "guilty pleasures" and incredibly no CM Punk or Daniel Bryan, but The Mountie, X-Pac and Test all feature.
- 1.TLC (Summerslam 2000)
- 2.Razor Ramon v Shawn Michaels (Summerslam 1995)
- 3.HHH v The Rock (Summerslam 1998)
- 2.South Park : Bigger, Better, Longer, Uncut
- 3.Team America : World Police
Two years since we did Edinburgh, time for some nostalgia. My little brother features heavily on the list for obvious reasons. Have I missed anything?
- 1.Mike BradyLivingston
- 2.Pete Easterbrook : Dance OffSmooth Criminal
- 3.The whole Andy Giddings incidentWe remain deeply sorry. Should never leave a man behind
After smashing Festwich, I've been listening to a lot of Muse this week... So this seems sensible - and I've not even got Plug in Baby...
- 2.Time is Running Out
- 3.Feeling Good