Top 10 - Survivor Series - TNJ
No repeated wrestlers or years... wanted to get Montreal on and as many Traditional Survivor Series matches as possible. Because it's the Survivor Series.
- •1998 - THE ROCK VS MANKIND (DEADLY GAME FINAL)This was before the "Montreal" finish became cliche. Deadly Game tournament is possibly the best PPV storyline ever. Brilliant ending.
- •2011 - PUNK V DEL RIOStart of one of the greatest streaks ever.
- •1997 - HBK VS BRET HART (MONTREAL)Two of the worlds best in one of the most famous matches ever.
- •2014 - TEAM CENA (Cena, Ziggler, Show, Rowan and Ryback) VS TEAM AUTHORITY (Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Henry, Harper)
- •1995 - FAYE, KONG, WANTABE, ASUKA VS BLAYZE, INOUE, HASEGAWA AND ASARII give you a sky twister press in 95 with Aja Kong murdering Alundra Blayze. Also; some worrying commentary from Curt Hennig
- •2001 - DUDLEY BOYZ V HARDYZDudleyz are my favourite team of all time. They're going on the list.
- •1996 - FURNAS, LAFON, GODWINS VS BULLDOG, OWEN AND THE NEW ROCKERSLOVE Furnas & LaFon - there's a brilliant top rope reverse superplex in this I can remember now from watching it back then!
- •2015 - REIGNS VS AMBROSE
- •1991 - UNDERTAKER VS HOGANI remember being utterly shocked by the end of this match. Taker's first title win.
- •2000 - AUSTIN V HHHEarly 2000 brawling which ends with literal murder.