Already on li.st? Open in app.
Being laid up from getting my appendix out has given me plenty of time to listen to shit. These are some great hosts that if you need some podcasts to listen to. Here's a great list to start with.
Ep. 15 of season 2 has a weird coincidence of dead guests. Now I have loved Garry Shandling for a long time and was devastated at his death this past year. Here is a strange coincidence I noticed while going back through The Larry Sanders Show. Three of the guests in the episode "Off Camera" have passed away since.
Sarah comes up with plenty of nicknames and terms of endearment for our cats. Let me share a few with you. This list will (I'm sure) be updated often.
My diet has changed very much recently. After being diagnosed with diabetes I have worked hard to make my body as healthy as possible. I quit smoking, drinking, and eating poorly. So now I eat salads most nights for dinner. Here are a few, and a few I've made in the kitchen I work at. Enjoy.
- 1."A/B/E"Balsamic pickled eggs, peperoncini, Rstd chilled beets, feta, avocado, balsamic & oil.
- 2."The House"Rstd canned beets, candied walnuts, Gorgonzola, & honey balsamic.
- 3."A/B/C"Sriracha toasted almonds, Brussel sprouts, goat cheese, Italian marinated canned beets
I add people into my phone in strange ways. Which leads to me forgetting what I put them in as... I should stop doing this.
- 1.Ryan Chris Dodd dirty trunk ct
- 2.J west southpaw boss of the northeast
- 3.Max Dogman Cudney
- •Yesterday I surprised my girlfriend with 2 kittens. Here are pictures of them. She cried.
I feel like making lists but I'm feeling very like uncreative & basic bitch right now. So I'm just gonna pick some out some of the pre made ones
I was diagnosed with diabetes this week. On top of that my father also had a stroke. So needless to say I have spent a lot of time in hospitals this week. As I write this I'm in the Laconia, nh hospital. So here's the list.
- •On a whole, there is far too much junk food
- •There's always a salad bar.Salad bars are disgusting. As a person who has worked in food service most of his life, I hate salad bars. As a general rule, hospitals should stay away from this type of thing but they don't.
- •Why would they have any self service items to begin with... THE PEOPLE ARE SICK.
I have very few followers on here so I'm letting you guys in on the inside scoop. The Mild Revolution (my band) is releasing our 7 for 7 series Vol. 2 it starts Feb 7th. 7 free songs in 7 days. Here's the track list.
- 1."The Pub Crawl Blues"
- 2."Outta My Mind"
- 3."Post Battleground"
I don't know what to say about this. Another music legend is dead. Here are some songs you should listen to today. RIP.
- 1."Life on Mars?"
- 2."Space Oddity"