10 SENTENCES SPOKEN AT LAST NIGHT'S MOTH GRANDSLAM
The theme of the evening was "Now or Never." We never know what storytellers will say.
- 1.Storytelling is a hot mistress I'm currently having a lot of fun with.
- 2.When you're training to become a doctor. You learn to fight death, but you don't learn how to face death.
- 3.No, I'm not related to Chaka Khan.
- 4.This man just took my uterus, my Fallopian tube and my ovaries out of my vagina. I think we can be on a first name basis.
- 5.You don't have the power to break my heart!
- 6.Some people call it vain, I call it particularly fond of myself.
- 7.Ghosts are never the problem. People are.
- 8.Anyone who has endured a grown man's nonsense deserves a bong rip.
- 9.And I'm going to need to explain to Kevin in South Dakota why I need this sperm and I need them now.
- 10.I stopped asking my husband to shave off his back hair. It was fine.