10 SENTENCES SPOKEN AT LAST NIGHT'S MOTH GRANDSLAM
The theme of the evening was "Now or Never." We never know what storytellers will say.
- •Storytelling is a hot mistress I'm currently having a lot of fun with.
- •When you're training to become a doctor. You learn to fight death, but you don't learn how to face death.
- •No, I'm not related to Chaka Khan.
- •This man just took my uterus, my Fallopian tube and my ovaries out of my vagina. I think we can be on a first name basis.
- •You don't have the power to break my heart!
- •Some people call it vain, I call it particularly fond of myself.
- •Ghosts are never the problem. People are.
- •Anyone who has endured a grown man's nonsense deserves a bong rip.
- •And I'm going to need to explain to Kevin in South Dakota why I need this sperm and I need them now.
- •I stopped asking my husband to shave off his back hair. It was fine.