Seven Reasons I Might Be a Dog
I've noticed, despite being a seventeen-year-old boy born to human parents, I exhibit many MANY similarities to a dog.
- •I need outside stimulation a lotGoing on walks and soaking up sun are new things I do that I can no longer seperate from.
- •I get giddy when my parents come home after being home aloneI'm homeschooled, I need social interaction.
- •I express positive and negative feedback through loud, uncivilized soundsSuch include fart noises, monster sounds, and mouth pops.
- •I'm not the biggest fan of cats...or dogs, frankly...
- •I eat basically the same things everydaySandwiches and a fruit. Every meal. I'm weird like that.
- •I sleep in weird contortionsApparently in the night, I squirm into acrobatic formations, somehow.
- •I recognize my name when mentionedIt's true. I pick up on that.