THINGS I LIKED ABOUT ROMEO + JULIET
@ Seattle Immersive Theatre
- •The designBeautiful fucking rooms. Every single one. The details, the work and care that went into creating all the spaces. A dining room that evokes Versailles, a church that evokes the loathing guilt instilled in us as young Catholics, all of it.
- •The snacksGood choices! Mini quiches are always a hit. Would've been fun to pair up with a restaurant and get some sponsored catering. But still, a very welcome and tasty snack.
- •Discounted ticket w/ TPSPaying half price made the lack of free-flowing champagne feel a little less disappointing.
- •CastingRyan Higgins was made for Mercutio. Marianna de Fazio was killing it as Romeo on his journey. Carter Rodriquez on fucking point as the Nurse. The Friar, Juliet, Tybalt, Lady Capulet, Benvolio, Balthazar. It was apparent everyone was doing their work and finding those fun and poignant moments.
- •Lack of bloodYou're right. Don't need it.