FAVORITE BOOKS I READ IN 2015
I read quite a few books this year, some were written this year, some are older. Here's the ones I enjoyed the most, not ranked but in the order I read them.
- •The Bone Clocks - David Mitchell. (2014). First David Mitchell book I read. Now I'm slowly going to work my way through all of them.
- •Rumble Fish - S. E. Hinton (1975)
- •Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - David Shafer (2014)
- •The Last Flight of Poxl - Daniel Torday (2015)
- •Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell (2004)
- •Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel (2014)
- •Ready Player One - Ernest Cline (2011)