What I love about Sunday's in my life now
I've made some new life choices because of the amour of work my business, career, and life demand. I'm happy with Sunday's again.
- •I get to sleep in.8 am is an awesome sleep in time for me. 5am is my normal six days a week.
- •I have time for grinding my own beans and making pour over coffee.I love coffee and prefer making small batches or cups rather than pots. Pour over is a craft to master.
- •The clock runs slower, much slower on Sunday. I can also ignore it for long hours on end.
- •My church has two services on Sunday, when I go, I can go to the 11:15 service and make church a highlight of my week rather than a chore or obligation.
- •I can take time to reset myself for the week.Do the little things to make for a great week.
- •I can clean a bit.Clean up stuff and enjoy doing it.
- •Journey, explore, and listen. These take time. I have time again. Whether doing it externally or between my ears, Sunday's are magical for this.
- •Time compose a list like this.