ALBUMS I LISTEN ON REPEAT
Albums I've been currently listening to on heavy rotation. Nothing new, really.
- •Alina Baraz- Urban FloraAlbum I listen to when I want to relax and wind down
- •Anything Otis Redding, really.Classic.
- •Young The Giant- Young The GiantLook up their "In the Open" live sessions of songs from this album on YouTube. It got me hooked. My favorite one out of their album- "Mind Over Matter" https://youtu.be/hWF-OHzi4co
- •Kings of Leon- Mechanical BullI could listen to this on a long drive. Great all around.
- •Wolfmother- WolfmotherTheir sound reminds me of a mix of Led Zeppelin and Jack White. I listen to this when I wanna get amped up early in the morning.
- •Lumineers- Lumineers
- •Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats- Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night SweatsThis album was on heavy rotation during the summer. This album is what I listen to when I want dance a little silly in the comfort of my own home. It's a very "drinking a ice cold beverage on the porch on a hot summer day" vibe
- •Vampire Weekend- Vampire WeekendThe Kids Don't Stand A Chance
- •Bruno Mars- Unorthodox JukeboxMy brother from another mother. This album makes you wanna dance. 👍
- •Mana- Revolucion De AmorAn old friend from college let me borrow this CD from her years ago. In love. Bonus- All the love quotes within the insert/booklet.