Movies I can't believe I saw in theaters
I regularly have to admit that I've seen horrible or confusing movies in the theater. This is just a selection of those movies.
- •Prometheus (2012)Weird-ass prequel to Alien, a movie I've never actually seen...
- •August Rush (2007)Why? Why did I go to this horrible and unbelievable movie?
- •Wrath of the Titans 3D (2012)The only thing worse than a 3D movie is one that was filmed in 2D with 3D added later.
- •Happy Feet (2006)The power had been out for a week in August and that cold theater was amazing.
- •Made of Honor (2008)It was a sneak in double feature after paying for the first and it still wasn't worth it.
- •The Hobbit 3D 48fps Megascreen (2012)That fps was a mistake 10 seconds in, but I pretended it was awesome because the ticket was $20.
- •Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008)I couldn't get this horrible blind internet date to end, but 1hr53min (OMG) of silence was perfect. I might be the only person who would say going to this movie was a good decision.